Monday, December 27, 2010

BLISS!

olivia grace
December 4th, 2010
8:32am
7 pounds & 13 ounces
Shanghai, China

Simply cannot express the happiness Adam and I feel since the safe arrival of our baby daughter, Little Livie Grace! There is absolutely no feeling that compares to this kind of bliss:)

This morning Livie and I headed to the market & I reached in my coat pockets to find a pair of her socks in one..and a diaper (a clean one!) in the other!
Finally...I am a mother:)
Life is good.

Happy New Year to your and your loved ones!
Our hearts are bursting...we are so grateful & in awe of the miracle of life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah we are so happy for you and Adam!!!!! Little girls are the best!!!!!!!! Hugs and Kisses your way from Denise, Jason, Chloe and Emma Kate
PS we love the name:)

Millylynn said...

Sarah,
I am so happy to hear of the arrival of your daughter. It is truly a blessing and I wish your family peace and joy as you watch her grow! From the mother of three little Lambs.
Melissa

Unknown said...

This is beautiful news!! I am so so so happy for you and your lovely little girl!!!