Monday, October 11, 2010

Little Fairy Sisters


Once upon a time, there were two adorable fairy sisters in Shanghai...
...who won the Coco & Co. gift certificate at the Annual Shanghai Mama's Picnic!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE my job?
Not only do I get to paint dreamy art for wee ones all over the world, I often have the privilege of sharing tea parties & show-and-tell times when I go to meet their folks for portfolio meetings. I assure you, these two tiny fairies did not disappoint! After a tour of their royal pink quarters, I was introduced to loads of their treasured toys and was treated to a tea party!
(Lovely spread, Angelina Darling;)
The eldest of the two fairies was even so kind to share a baby book with my growing bump;) How sweet!

To match the decor, we decided on a palette of primarily pink with pops of purple and blue. Each scroll is unique (sisters need to be seen as individuals) but fit together side-by side (..and sisters want to be treated equally!) Their names on the banners are curly, girly font by specific request. These tiny girls have a real flair for style!
Cotton candy diamonds fill the backdrop and satin ribbons are tied at the top to complete the whimsical pieces.

I truly love how kids treat newcomers like old friends;)
Thanks I & A for a smashing time!

No comments: