Tuesday, April 29, 2008

CHINA BOUND!

Valued Customers ...
It is with great pleasure that I announce our family decision to relocate to China!

This dream has been many years in the making for my husband and I...so we are very much looking forward to the opportunity to live and work in the community where we stayed two years ago...most importantly to begin our family;)

Sweet Pea Murals has truly grown in the past year; many new contacts, many new wee ones and a portfolio that has become quite extensive. I am not giving up my love for design...just taking it across the ocean!

It is my plan to to ship custom art from China. I have had several customer requests to do so. It may take a few months to get production details underway, but my hope is that I can continue creating for your little ones abroad (& some little ones over there too...including our own!)

BIG PAINTINGS FOR WEE PEOPLE
The Sweet Pea blogsite http://www.sweetpeamurals.blogspot.com/
will be updated on a regular basis to display the latest and greatest; keeping parents posted on what's new in the big world of illustration for children. My contact will also remain the same sweet_pea_murals@yahoo.ca The website is all that is no longer available.

I want to take this time to thank you all for your business, kind words and well wishes, as we embark on the journey of our lifetime.
I look forward to continuing business with you from China!

No comments: