Friday, September 28, 2007

Snapshot Snippets to Come


When you take Patti Miller and place her with the little people; magic happens! Yesterday Patti and I toured Hamilton to meet a handful of my clients and their sweet pea's. Patti took snapshots of the kiddies with their wall art. I cannot wait to see the results. The photos will be used to amp up the professionalism of my portfolio, but also to create new MOO business cards from the UK, coming late Fall (http://www.moo.com/).

If you haven't had the pleasure of viewing Patti's photography, it is well worth it http://www.pattimillerphotography.com/

Thanks to all of the families for juggling their schedules so Patti and I could borrow their wee ones and their walls!

Stay tuned for the results of the photo shoot!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thank you so much for having me along Sarah! You are truly gifted and it was an honour to visit some of the homes in which your art is painted. I'm posting some pics on my blog in about 5 minutes! :)